Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dear folks at Independent Diplomat,
This is email aims to wager your receptivity to colaboration on an information project.
I am a student currently putting finishing touches on a one year MA of International Studies at Goldsmiths College University of London under the supervision of Prof. George Lawson. I had attended Mr. Carne Ross' lecture at Chatham ouse a few months ago and thought it to be a rather usefull source in my studies, most notably in my preparations for the diplomatic service exam.
I am looking for adequate informants for a radio documentary about World Politics. I thought that Independent Diplomat might be able to offer a few interviewees on the matter of ...
This would entail xyz over xyz time period...
Ungfortunately, none of my informants can speak on behalf of private or partisan organisations, thus while I may acknowledge the support of Independent Diplomat and amend logos in appropriate promotional material, I cannot offer on-air credits to your organisation. In other words, interviewees will formally speak on their own behalf.









Faiz Kenedie Producing Member - CKUT Radio Montreal

No comments: